- About Us
- Our Services
- Our Locations
The Standard Arizona AFO stabilizes the ankle, talocalcaneal, midtarsal and subtalar joints. The Standard is our original design and still remains our most popular for comfort and stability.
The Standard model is indicated for patients who experience any of the symptoms:
- PTTD (Posterior Tibial Tendon Dysfunction)
- Talocalcaneal varus or valgus
- Tibialis tendonitis (posterior of anterior)
- Severe pronation or pes planus
- Ankle arthritis or DJD (Degenerative Joint Disease)
- Charcot foot
- Ankle, subtalar or midtarsal trauma
- Chronic Achilles tendonitis
- Full Length Foot Plate
- Removable Orthotic
- Partial Foot Filler
If you are interested in finding our more about the Arizona AFO, or have any questions about the other products that we carry, please use our Contact Form. We will respond to your email on the next business day.
We have facilities in Santa Rosa, Corte Madera (Marin), and Ukiah.